International Conference ‘’New tools for sustainable management of aquatic living resources ’’
The AQUALIRES Conference taking place on January 17 and 18th 2014 in Bucharest, Romania aims at bringing together researchers, academics, engineers, local and governmental authorities, economists and NGOs in order to address and discuss emerging environmental issues, scientific achievements, research challenges and international collaboration for preserving water living resources (with special focus on Danube River, Danube Delta and the Black Sea).
The objectives of the conference comprise:
- defining new research priorities in sustainable environmental management;
- presenting new tools useful in aquatic living resources management;
- considering living resources as environmental and diversity indicators;
- proposing potential solutions for problems related to biodiversity conserving in the framework of environmental impact on biota;
- fostering national and international collaboration in the aquatic living resources field.
AQUALIRES will feature presentations by international keynote speakers, oral and poster presentations, as well as a Round Table “Sustainable management of aquatic living resources - Danube River, Danube Delta and the Black Sea”.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation, related to conference topics, until 30th of November 2013 using the template from the website. Accepted abstracts will be published in Conference Book of Abstracts and the full text of selected papers will be published, after peer reviewing, in Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology – JEPE or in Environmental Geotechincs – ICE.
Registration takes place via the National Institute of Research and Development in Environmental Protection (INCDPM) www.incdpm.ro